|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
12 Month Marketing Plan for Online Home Goods Stores
I'm Gail Oliver, and as a long time marketing professional and consultant, I have been blogging about e-commerce since 2012.
I specialize in finding low-cost and no-cost ways for online store owners to market and promote their shops.
My 12-Month Marketing Strategy Plan provides online home goods sellers with actionable tactics to do each month – for every month of the year – that will drive more traffic.
Over 300 tactics in all!
- For each month there is a list of detailed tactics to do including publicity, social media, advertising, email, promotions and more.
- Tactics are specific to selling home goods.
- Over 300 tactics to try!
- The plan is perpetual, therefore not based on 2020 (i.e. you can use January’s tactics in January 2021).
- Includes free access to my media contact page featuring over 200 blogs and magazines.
- 16-page Printable PDF.
- Instant Digital Download.
- This is NOT a personalized plan. If you need a personalized plan, please contact me for a quote.
As a marketing consultant and blogger, since 2012 I have consulted for thousands of small businesses. My advice has been featured in the NY Times, Success Magazine, American Express Open Forum, Big Commerce blog, Business2Community, and SheKnows Small Business. I have written publicity pitches that have gotten my customers featured in Real Simple Magazine, Apartment Therapy, House Beautiful, Vanity Fair, Houzz.com, Glamour Magazine, LONNY, DesignMilk, Emmaline Bride, just to name a few.
© 2021 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.
- 1 PDF