|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
12 Month Marketing Strategy Plan for Online Jewelry Shops
CUSTOMER REVIEW: “Just gotta tell ya, I have spent a ton of money with online educators, and your plan gave me more quick, to the point, info I CAN REALLY USE than all the others put together! … I’m a busy girl juggling a lot of balls and don’t have time to work my way through pages and pages of workbooks . I need marketing info for my online retail and wholesale jewelry business and I need it NOW. Your plan gave me quick, precise, before not seen anywhere, info I can use TODAY! And thank you again for giving me the Best money I’ve ever spent.” Sassie Grissom from SassieRocks.com.
Welcome! I’m Gail Oliver from the e-commerce marketing blog, Attention-Getting.com.
As a long time marketing professional and consultant, I have been blogging about e-commerce since 2012. I specialize in finding low-cost and no-cost ways for online store owners to market and promote their shops.
My 12-month Marketing Strategy Plan provides online jewelry shop owners with actionable tactics to do each month – for every month of the year – that will drive more traffic. Over 300 tactics in all!
- For each month there is a list of detailed tactics to do including publicity, social media, advertising, email, promotions and more.
- Tactics are specific to selling jewelry.
- Over 300 tactics to try!
- The plan is perpetual, therefore not based on 2020 (i.e. you can use January’s tactics in January 2021).
- Includes access to my media contact page featuring over 200 blogs and magazines.
- 16-page Printable PDF.
- Instant Digital Download.
- This is is NOT a personalized plan.
- You can also purchase this plan on Etsy.
As a marketing consultant and blogger, since 2012 I have consulted for thousands of small businesses. My advice has been featured in the NY Times, Success Magazine, American Express Open Forum, Big Commerce blog, Business2Community, and SheKnows Small Business. I have written publicity pitches that have gotten my customers featured in Real Simple Magazine, Apartment Therapy, House Beautiful, Vanity Fair, Houzz.com, Glamour Magazine, LONNY, DesignMilk, Emmaline Bride, just to name a few.
© 2020 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.
- 1 PDF