Marketing Ideas for Online Kids & Baby Shops
From marketing blogger Gail Oliver of www.Attention-Getting.com.
At a loss on how to get customers to your online kids and baby products shop? Need real inspiration, truly creative ideas, proven tactics and professional advice? With my ebook I walk you through how to effectively market and promote your shop, with hundreds of my innovative and imaginative tactics that will make you excited, encouraged and hopeful about your business again!
WHAT’S IN THE EBOOK:
PART I - PUBLICITY
- How to get publicity with parenting blogs and media
- How to write a pitch
- Sample story pitch ideas
- Media to target
- Getting press locally
- List of parenting media to submit to
PART 2 – SOCIAL MEDIA
- Tips for getting seen on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- What to put in your profile description
- What to post to get seen by moms and dads
- Creative posting ideas & popular hash tags to use
- How to find moms and dads on social media
- Who to follow for more exposure
PART 3 – ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
- Creative promotional ideas
- Creative places to advertise
- Creative ad ideas for print, mobile & online ads
- Creative ideas for email marketing, business cards, direct mail, giveaways and so much more!
- List of sites to advertise or list shop for free
PART 4 – SALES
- How to get repeat customers
- How to get referral customers
- New customers & markets to consider
- Alternative sales channels
AND MUCH MUCH MORE! This ebook will become your go-to marketing reference for years to come. No generic, fluff here, only proven, actionable ideas with real-life examples. Start driving more traffic and sales at your shop today!
54-page PDF ebook instant download.
© 2017 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.
- 1 PDF