Marketing Ideas for Online Wedding Shops
From marketing blogger Gail Oliver of www.Attention-Getting.com.
At a loss on how to get customers to your online wedding shop? Need real inspiration, truly creative ideas, proven tactics and professional advice?
With my ebook I walk you through how to effectively market and promote your shop, with hundreds of my innovative and imaginative tactics that will make you excited, encouraged and hopeful about your business again!
WHAT’S IN THE EBOOK:
PART I - PUBLICITY
- How to get publicity with wedding blogs and media
- How to write a pitch
- Sample story pitch ideas
- Media to target
- Getting press locally
- List of wedding media to submit to
PART 2 – SOCIAL MEDIA
- Tips for getting seen on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- What to put in your profile description
- What to post to get seen by brides
- Creative posting ideas & popular hash tags to use
- How to find brides on social media
- Who to follow for more exposure
PART 3 – ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
- Creative promotional ideas
- Creative places to advertise
- Creative ad ideas for print, mobile & online ads
- Creative ideas for email marketing, business cards, direct mail, giveaways and so much more!
- List of sites to advertise or list shop for free
PART 4 – SALES
- How to get referral customers
- New customers & markets to consider
- How to get in front of wedding planners and coordinators
- Alternative sales channels
AND MUCH MUCH MORE! This ebook will become your go-to marketing reference for years to come. No generic, fluff here, only proven, actionable ideas with real-life examples. Start driving more traffic and sales at your shop today!
54-page PDF ebook instant download.
© 2017 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.
- 1 PDF