From marketing blogger Gail Oliver of www.Attention-Getting.com.
At a loss on how to get customers to your online home accessories, furniture, housewares, art or photography shop? Need real inspiration, truly creative ideas, proven tactics and professional advice?
With my ebook I walk you through how to effectively market and promote your shop, with hundreds of my innovative and imaginative tactics that will make you excited, encouraged and hopeful about your business again!
WHAT’S IN THE EBOOK:
PART I - PUBLICITY
- How to get publicity with home decor blogs and media
- How to write a pitch
- Sample story pitch ideas
- Media to target
- Getting press locally
- List of home decor media to submit to
PART 2 – SOCIAL MEDIA
- Tips for getting seen on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Houzz
- What to put in your profile description
- What to post to get seen by home decor lovers
- Creative posting ideas & popular hash tags to use
- How to find customers on social media
- Who to follow for more exposure
PART 3 – ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
- Creative promotional ideas
- Creative places to advertise
- Creative ad ideas for print, mobile & online ads
- Creative ideas for email marketing, business cards, direct mail, giveaways and so much more!
- List of sites to advertise or list shop for free
PART 4 – SALES
- How to get repeat customers
- How to get referral customers
- New customers & markets to consider
- How to get in front of decorators and merchandisers
- Alternative sales channels
AND MUCH MUCH MORE! This ebook will become your go-to marketing reference for years to come. No generic, fluff here, only proven, actionable ideas with real-life examples. Start driving more traffic and sales at your shop today!
54-page PDF ebook instant download.
© 2017 Gail Oliver. All rights reserved.